Thursday, April 21, 2011

Assault on my Granny's closet


If I had to get stuck in a decade I would clearly choose 1950's glamour, with its smashing retro silhouettes. I would use every day my long gloves full of rings and a fancy headscarf while walking around. Maybe I love all the mistery behind that...

So some weeks ago when I had the chance to pick steal some of my gradma's clothes I got super happy. I already love vintage clothes but when they're made by my grandma I'm on the moon. She used to be a great seamstress and did a lot my clothes when I was young. Here is a wool pleated skirt she did for my mom that I really like and fortunately is my size. enjoy it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bum Bum Bum...


 



Skirt - Vintage
Shoes - XUZ
Bag - Primark
Sunnies - Spalding (very old)

No comments:

Post a Comment